Vietnam Garment Factories
- Currently in Vietnam is forming a wave of investment in the project Apparel, Cotton, Textiles, Yarn to catch Agreement Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP - Vietnam is participating in the negotiations).
- This will be a great opportunity for many export sectors of Vietnam. With the segment fibers, weaving, dyeing, this does not only promote increased exports, reduced taxes, but also great motivation for investment and development.
|Figure 1 - Combination textile factory|
- At the contact with the Association of Cotton Yarn Vietnam, a number of Chinese enterprises said they are considering the possibility of expanding or new investment in spinning industry.
- Also in this June, a delegation of more than 40 businesses Italia visit to Vietnam to explore investment opportunities, with special attention to the field of Textiles. The trip of the Italian business delegation to Vietnam within the framework of the development of small and medium enterprise clusters between Italy and Vietnam, by the Italian Government in collaboration with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) organized function.
- Businesses Italia has worked directly with some textile enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and expressed the intention to cooperate investment in production of textiles exported to European market
|Figure 2 - Combination factory|
- Obviously, in the period of economic crisis, there are projects of foreign direct investment (FDI) in this sector are licensed. Specifically, Ltd. Kyung Bang Vietnam (100% Korean capital) spent $ 40 million building phase 1 fiber plant capacity of 6,000 tons / year at Bau Bang Industrial Zone (Ben Cat, Binh Duong).
- Some investors are also completing the procedures to prepare the plant commenced in Vietnam,
- Currently, Vietnam Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) is a joint venture with Itochu Corporation (Japan) complete investment procedures fiber plant capacity of 5 thousand spindles, a total investment of $ 120 million in industrial park Bao Minh (Nam Dinh). This project is expected to start later this year.
- Looking reality in the near future, Vietnam's garment industry are opportunities, certain advantages compared with other economies.
- In this context Vietnamclothingfactory (VCF) each day also expand production and sales started to pick up new opportunities but also many challenges but VCF always proactive approach and easy changes to the Social Republic import of the sector.
- We have good production facilities, modern equipment, the skilled workers with an annual capacity of 2,000,000 psc/ year.
- VCF owns one staff dealing with the young, dynamic and professional is always our top priority.
- Obviously if you are looking for one reliable partner in Vietnam, please do not hesitate to contact us ngay.VCF honored to welcome customers.
|Figure 3 - Sets the printer|